Follow the links below to sign up for upcoming phone banks, text banks and Zoom parties!
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 5:30-8:30pm, remote now thru Election Day (Tuesday, November 3)
- Tuesday point of contact: Laura Baeza, Organizer
- Wednesday point of contact: Gracie Uriarte, Lead Organizer
- Thursday point of contact: Kai Guzman, Organizer
- Additional remote Get Out the Vote phone banks will be Saturday 10/31, 1-4pm, and Monday 11/2, 5:30-8:30pm
- Sign up to Text Bank From Home: 3-hour shifts done remotely. All you need is a phone, tablet, or computer and an Internet connection.
- ATTEND one of our upcoming virtual Zoom ballot parties, where you can get to know other local ACLU supporters, learn about what’s on your ballot, and make plans to vote and/or get out the vote in this election.
- Register for Campbell’s South Bay Zoom party, Tues 10/27 from 6-7:30pm
- Register for Faith and Val’s North County Zoom party, Thurs 10/29 from 11:30am-1pm
- Register for Christian’s South Bay Zoom party, Thurs 10/29 from 5-6:30pm
- Register for Sama, Mia, and Ariadna’s North County Zoom party, Fri 10/30 from 3:30-5pm
- HOST a virtual Zoom ballot party for your family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and/or fellow community members and advocates. The ACLU-SDIC team will support with setting up a Zoom call, guiding you through outreach, providing you with a toolkit of materials, and more.
Contact us at email@example.com or 619-206-6940 if you have questions.